Please support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tucson and RIDE4KIDS during El Tour de Tucson November 18th. No matter how many miles you ride you will impact the lives of local children in need. Cyclists are asked to raise a minimum of $200. All gifts to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tucson qualify for the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit!
Riding for a cause is easy!
1.Following this link to create a FirstGiving online fundraising page.
2. Click the “Join Now” button or join an existing cycling team.
3. Personalize the text on your page and add a photo.
4. Send your fundraising page link to all your friends, family and colleagues – anyone who can help you reach your goal.
FUNDRAISING & BENEFITS
Copper Pledge = $200
- Free entry into the 2017 El Tour de Tucson. Fee paid by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tucson.
- El Tour event t-shirt, poster, medallion (upon finishing), timed finish, entry to Fitness & Health Expo and to the Downtown Fiesta!
- Official Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tucson bike jersey.
Silver Pledge = $500
- All of the “Copper” benefits, plus:
- Event water bottle, 1 ticket to the 2018 Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tucson Annual BIG Gala ($150 value). If you sign up and pay by October 1, 2017 you may opt for the 2017 Annual BIG Gala: Havana Nights on Saturday, October 7th at Ventana Canyon Resort!
- Sponsor of one “Big” and “Little” participaing in the indoor El Tour!
Gold Pledge = $1,000
- All of the “Silver” benefits, plus:
- An additional ticket to the Annual BIG Gala!
- A helmet sleeve!
- The El Tour Conquistador trophy – the event’s most prestigious symbol!
A late fee of $50 will be applied to applicants applying after the deadline. Minimum contributions and applicable late fees must be received by November 4, 2017 to be eligible to participate.